home           about           shop          policies          blog          contact

Friday, May 31, 2013

MUSTACHE ME BABY!

Who said nothing in life is free? Because tonight IT IS!

I'm happy to announce the "Mustache Me Baby!" winner is none other than the lucky...

JENNA CRISTINI!

And since Jenna and I have never met, (or at least I don't think we have...) Let me just say, Hello, Nice to meet 'cha and, Congrats Jenna! I hope you enjoy your Mustache Wristlet Pocket. 

With the completely secure closure at the top, you can safely carry your cell phone, ID, Credit/Debit Card, Cash and maybe even your lipgloss. Tip: thread the strap through a loop on your jeans and you can even be hands free. 

So hugs to ya Jenna. Thanks for joining in on the mustache fun. All you need to do is send me an email, amber@daylinskye.com, and you can let me know where to ship your Wristlet Pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment